Lemongrass has an herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and is ideal for massage therapy. For years, Lemongrass has been used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef and seafood.
- Smoky, herbaceous food flavouring
- Purifying and toning
- Heightens awareness and promotes positivity
- Make your own candles with Lemongrass oil and place outside during picnics and outdoor events.
- Use to flavour entrées and meat dishes.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Combine with Melaleuca and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to muscles and joints for a soothing massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.