Cedarwood emits a warm and woody aroma that inspires feelings of wellness and vitality and is often used during massage to relax and soothe.
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps keep skin looking healthy
- Contains clarifying properties
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturiser to promote clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave in closets or other areas to keep moths at bay.
- Add Cedarwood oil to bathwater for a relaxing spa experience.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest to maintain vitality.
- Combine with lotion and lather on skin to evoke feelings of wellness.
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to affected area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.