Lavender essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||December 07, 2020|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
|Unit price:||2.24 €/ml|
With a distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has been used for centuries. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing and cooking. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of benefits that Lavender holds. Lavender essential oil is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add to bath water to promote relaxation or apply to te temples and back of neck.
- Add Lavender to face or body lotion to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
- Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product