Wintergreen essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Unit price:||2.68 €/ml|
|Loyalty points available to receive:||54|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||May 11, 2021|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
The minty Wintergreen essential oil is extracted from the leaves of a creeping shrub and contains a unique chemical component called methyl salicylate. This chemical contains strong, soothing properties and naturally occurs in only two plants worldwide—birch and wintergreen.
- Uplifting and stimulating
- Helps produce a warming sensation
- Frequently used in gum, confectionery and toothpaste
- Place one drop on toothbrush with a small amount of toothpaste and brush teeth and gums for one minute then rinse with water.
- Add to facial cleanser to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add one drop Wintergreen to a warm bath to unwind and relieve tension.
- Apply to a cotton ball and add to gym bag, rubbish-bin or other areas to mask odour.
- Combine Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a warming, soothing massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.