Consistently one of doTERRA's best sellers, Peppermint essential oil has a wide range of benefits from soothing skin to flavouring desserts and entrées to freshening breath. Peppermint oil is always useful to have on hand.
- Invigorates and enlivens the senses
- Soothes upset stomach
- Promotes oral health
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into neck and shoulders to relieve feelings of tension.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Apply to pulse points with a carrier oil when feeling fatigued or low energy.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon oil in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add a drop to a cup of warm tea and drink slowly to soothe an upset stomach.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.