Stronger™ Protective Blend 10 ml - doTERRA
|Unit price:||2.39 €/ml|
|Loyalty points available to receive:||32|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Availability:||In stock (delivery of 8-9 days)|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||December 20, 2021|
Bright, sharp lemony, lightly herbal Stronger™ Protective Blend 10 ml Roll-on
Ingredients: Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense, and Rose in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil Aromatic
Description: Bright, sharp lemony, lightly herbal Stronger™ Protective Blend 10 ml Roll-on
- Promotes clear and healthy-looking skin
- Comforting to occasional skin irritations
- Uplifts mood with a bright scent
- Promotes feelings of wellness and vitality
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Featuring Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense, and Rose in a gentle and convenient format combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, this uniquely supportive blend is perfect for sensitive skin and provides a sense of resiliency when needed most. Litsea, one of the main ingredients in Stronger, helps to keep skin healthylooking and clean. The bright and uplifting aroma of Stronger is refreshing to the senses and works as the perfect blend for daily resiliency or when you are not feeling your best. With the blend of wood and floral oils, Stronger works as the perfect every day skin health essential oil blend.
- When skin is distressed, use Stronger to help soothe and comfort the skin while promoting a healthy appearance.
- Roll onto hands, knees, and feet after a long day of activity.
- Stronger is a great blend to have on hand during extensive activities to help soothe skin.
- When environmental threats are high, use Stronger to promote feelings of wellness and vitality.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. Intended for use with adult supervision.
CAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.