Rosemary essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Unit price:||1.47 €/ml|
|Loyalty points available to receive:||30|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||April 23, 2021|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
- Adds a savoury, herbaceous flavour to meats and specialty dishes
- Helps reduce occasional fatigue
- Uplifting to the senses
- Add one drop of Rosemary to meats and entrées for extra flavouring.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut oil and apply during massage.
- Apply to pulse points while studying to help maintain concentration.
- Use during a scalp massage to promote an abundant-looking head of hair.
- Combine Rosemary, Frankincense and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating bath.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.