Cork Yoga Mat Mandala White - YogaDesignLab
|Loyalty points available to receive:||119|
|Availability:||Last 1 db in stock|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||April 16, 2021|
Designed to Love your Practice and the Earth
Eco-friendly, 100% natural cork and rubber provides superior grip and cushion. Beautiful, symmetrical design is printed with water-based inks and helps to align your poses.
This luxurious mat was designed to be the ultimate yoga and earth companion! All natural cork and rubber are sustainably harvested from their respective trees and are compostable, biodegradable, or recyclable.
- Premium performance and durability
- High-density, extra comfy cushion
- Non-slip grip that improves with sweat
- The mat cork is sourced and certified from tree farms in Portugal and the rubber comes from Vietnam
- Non fade limited edition designs
- Quick dry
- Lightweight, flexible, and portable
- Great for beginners, intermediate, advanced, men, women, and kids!
- Zero odor. No toxic smell like those cheap yoga mats! Feel good about the products you use
- Tip: At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the mat will prevent sliding, if you have dry hands and feet
- Studio Quality! Designed to last in the most rigorous gym conditions or at home.
- Durable carrying strap / sling included
- Ideal for yoga, Bikram, hot yoga, sweaty practice, pilates, and general exercise
Cork is antimicrobial, meaning you don’t need harmful chemicals. Organic soap and water is sufficient and if you get any major stains, you can actually file down the cork a bit and avoid cleaners altogether!
Reviving a 200-year-old process . . .
The Cork Yoga Mat is the most sustainable choice within yoga mats. Cork trees grow around the Mediterranean naturally and on farms. The mat cork is sourced and certified from tree farms in Portugal, while the block and wheel cork are from Algeria.
The bark of the cork tree can be harvested every 9-10 years during its 200-year life span. The tree is not harmed during the process; it actually allows for greater absorption of CO2 while the bark regrows. If a tree does reach its end life, two new saplings are planted in its place thus ensuring the cork forest continues to flourish and renew.
The harvested cork bark is shredded to a pulp and pressed into long sheets to be used in products. Any leftover cork dust is used to fuel the mills. Cork is lightweight, allowing for more efficient shipping to our factory. The yoga mat cork is supported by a base of natural non-slip rubber from Vietnam. Only water-based inks are used for the prints, leaving you with a fully sustainable and beautiful piece of art.
Cork is antimicrobial, meaning you don’t need harmful chemicals to clean your collection. Organic soap and water are sufficient and if you get any major stains, you can actually file down the cork a bit and avoid cleaners altogether! If you no longer need your products, cork is compostable.
It is a total closed-loop supply chain, so you can be savasana-assured that your collection has been ethically sourced and manufactured with conscious awareness.