Oregano is one of the most potent essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. Extracted from the fragrant leaves of the oregano plant, Origanum vulgare, Oregano essential oil has made its way into cookbooks and cabinets around the world. The primary chemical component of Oregano is carvacol, a phenol, which makes it one of the most versatile and powerful essential oils.
Enjoy the benefits of Oregano in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Ideal for children and individuals with sensitive skin.
- Spicy, herbaceous food flavouring
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Provides a warming sensation ot the skin
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce or on a roast
- Add ten drops to a spray bottle with water for a counter cleansing spray
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Combine Oregano oil with other Italian seasonings like basil, rosemary and thyme.