Oregano essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||December 03, 2020|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
|Unit price:||2.61 €/ml|
Oregano is one of the most potent essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. Extracted from the fragrant leaves of the oregano plant, Origanum vulgare, Oregano essential oil has made its way into cookbooks and cabinets around the world. The primary chemical component of Oregano is carvacol, a phenol, which makes it one of the most versatile and powerful essential oils.
- Spicy, herbaceous food flavouring
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Provides a warming sensation ot the skin
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce or on a roast
- Add ten drops to a spray bottle with water for a counter cleansing spray
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Combine Oregano oil with other Italian seasonings like basil, rosemary and thyme.