METHODS OF USE
• Soak yourself in a relaxing bitter bath: add three or four drops to the bath water.
• For a soothing massage, mix three drops with fractionated coconut oil.
• Evaporating the oil in any room can help you to gather and calm down.
• Take a little oil in the palm of your hand and rub it together; repeat during the day as needed.
Evaporator: Drop three or four drops into any evaporator.
Topically: For massage, mix 5 drops of it with 10 ml of carrier oil. For a bath, mix 5 drops of it with 5 ml of carrier oil. As a perfume, mix 1 drop of it with 10 drops of carrier oil.
Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil, Copaifera Coriacea / Langsdorffii / Officinalis / Reticulata resin oil, Mentha Spicata flower / leaf / stem officinalis oil, Michelia Alba flower extract rosemary) leaf / stem oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (bitter orange) oil, Liquidambar Acalycina / Formosana resin oil, limonene *, linalool *
Aroma characteristics: sweet, citrus, floral
• Helps to improve mood.
• A good complement to effective work and learning.
• Enhances the feeling of calm.
• Soothing and uplifting.
• Soothing and relaxing aroma.
Skin sensitization may occur. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or undergoing medical treatment, consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV radiation for at least 12 hours after applying the product.