- Thickness: 4.2 mm with a tolerance of +/- 10%
- Lightweight, take it wherever you go
- Extremely durable
- Excellent “dry grip”, no breaking in required
- Emission-free manufacturing, energy-efficient manufacturing
- High-grade PVC: no phthalates, no BPA
- 100% industrially recyclable
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Made in Germany
Before initial use, we recommend wiping your KURMA GRIP Lite using a cloth or a non-scratch sponge moistened with a few drops of organic washing-up liquid and water. This will remove possible film residue left by the manufacturer. Afterwards rinse with clear water, lay flat and dry completely.
Always roll your KURMA GRIP Lite with the embossed top surface facing outwards. This prevents curling edges, ensuring that your mat will stay flat to the ground while you practice. When rolled up, the mat stands on its own for easy storage.
Thanks to the mat’s closed-cell structure no deep cleaning is required. Instead, simply clean the top surface with a wet cloth and a mild organic detergent or sanitizing spray, if necessary. Rinse with clean water, lay flat and dry completely. The mat can be left to dry in the sunshine.
Putting a KURMA GRIP Lite mat in the washing machine is not recommended, as this will likely produce dents and creases.
|Material||Oeko-tex certified, 100% latex free, high density, PVC cushion|