Island Mint essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Loyalty points available to receive:||28|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Expected delivery:||June 28, 2022|
|Unit price:||2.62 €/ml|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
With a minty, fresh aroma, doTERRA Air (Breathe) has been specially formulated to provide the user with a cooling, invigorating blend that is known to help minimise the effects of seasonal threats while also providing calming properties.
- Provides an invigorating vapour
- Cools and soothes skin
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Apply directly to chest when seasonal threats are high.
- Combine with Epsom salts in a warm bath for a soothing sensation.
- Add three drops to shower floor for an aroma that promotes vitality.
- Use topically before outdoor activities to protect against the efffects of seasonal changes.
- For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
- For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
- For perfuming, mix 1 drop with 10 drops carrier oil.
- For tropical use!
Ingredients: Laurus Nobilis Leaf oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf oil, Ravensara Aromatica Leaf oil, Benzyl Benzoate*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occuring oil compunds
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.