From the unripe fruit of the mandarin tree, Green Mandarin essential oil is known for supporting healthy digestive and immune systems.*
Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health.* Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin throughout your home or workplace.
- Incorporate Green Mandarin in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.*
- Diffuse with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to experience the positive emotional benefits of these essential oils.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.