Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been for its soothing and beautifying characteristics - particularly for rejuvenating the skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
- Soothes skin
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
- Promotes peaceful, relaxing and satisfied feelings of overall wellness
- Add two drops to moisturiser to reduce appearance of blemishes and rejuvenate skin.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous skin.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Combine Frankincense with a carrier oil in a small spray bottle and use as a daily perfume.
- Apply to pulse points to unwind and relax.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.