The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice flavour and aroma.
- Flavourful addition to soups, dips and salads
- Calming and soothing when applied topically
- Promotes feelings of confidence and energy
- Apply one to two drops topically for a calming and soothing effect.
- Take one drop Fennel in water or tea when trying to avoid processed sugar and sweets.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and rub on lower abdomen during long car rides to prevent motion sickness.
- To support digestion, consume Fennel oil on a daily basis.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.