Melaleuca essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Unit price:||2.26 €/ml|
|Loyalty points available to receive:||45|
|Manufacturer article number:||60210225|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||October 20, 2021|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
Citronella essential oil is derived from the leaves of a tall grass species native to Asia, which has a crisp fresh aroma. Ideal companion for camping, hiking and anywhere else where we want to experience the beauties of nature. When applied externally, it can soothe the skin and scalp, and through its citronellal levels, it can also help support clean skin. Citronella is also known for its ability to evoke happy, positive feelings.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.