Cinnamon essential oil 5 ml - doTERRA
|Unit price:||6.25 €/ml|
|Loyalty points available to receive:||42|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Shipping fee:||3.00 €|
|Expected delivery:||May 20, 2021|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums and has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrées and hot drinks. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, only one drop is needed for internal benefits.
- Promotes oral health
- Enhances the flavour of drinks, breads, desserts and entrées
- Provides a warm, soothing sensation when applied topically
- Add one drop to a cup of tea with honey and drink slowly to soothe throat.
- Add one drop to 100 ml of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse and fresh breath.
- In your next recipe including cinnamon, replace ground cinnamon with Cinnamon oil for a delightfully spicy flavour.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create a warming massage for cold, achy joints.
- In a large pot of water, mix Cinnamon oil, Clove oil and fresh anise. Simmer on low for one hour and enjoy the warm, welcoming scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.