Cassia essential oil 15 ml - doTERRA
|Loyalty points available to receive:||48|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
|Expected delivery:||June 29, 2022|
|Unit price:||2.25 €/ml|
Taken from some of the most pure, natural sources on earth, doTERRA essential oil singles aim to bring the potency and simplicity of nature straight into your home. Each doTERRA single oil has its own unique chemistry and aroma, giving it an exclusive set of benefits for the user. No matter your needs or your preferences, the variety of oils and their uses makes it easy to find a doTERRA essential oil that provides a natural solution to many of your everyday problems.
A close relative to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years to maintain physical health and promote emotional well-being.
- Creates a warm, uplifting aroma
- Used in cooking as a replacement for Cinnamon
- Soothes the body when applied topically
- Use Cassia as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrées and desserts.
- Combine one drop Cassia with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into muscles for a warming sensation.
- Combine with Clove and Ginger during cold months for a warm, soothing scent.
- Combine one drop with Lemon oil in a glass of water and drink in the morning before breakfast.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.