THE ORIGINAL BLACKROLL®: RECOVERY AND TRAINING.
BLACKROLL® offers people of all ages and sports levels the possibility to improve their flexibility, balance, and strength by doing simple exercises and applying self massage. They are the optimal addition to classical treatment methods, such as physiotherapy, massage, Rolfing or osteotherapy.
Overuse, inflammation or a surgical operation can change the fascial tissue and lead to hardening, immobility and pain. With BLACKROLL® one can simply and fast work on the musculature, improving mobility and relief pain. With BLACKROLL® products, you actively work on the release of adhesions and optimisation of recovery processes. Besides a wide variety of self massage products, BLACKROLL® aims to grow its collection with additional smart and easy to use products aiming to improve your overall physical wellbeing.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS.
- Improves flexibility, mobility and performance of the muscles.
- Prevents muscle pain and typical injuries like muscle damage, occurring from overuse or repetitive movement.
- Targeted recovery of the muscles and improvement of blood circulation.
- Improves poor posture through balance work.
- BLACKROLL® allows for multifunctional use: workout and roll-out.
- Actively enhances your fitness, performance and wellbeing, and avoids pain, such as typical (sport-related) injuries.
WHO WE ARE.
In 2007, BLACKROLL® was developed in Germany by Jürgen Dürr. Two years later, in 2009, BLACKROLL® was awarded the prestigious Physio prize for the “product with the greatest range of benefits for its users”. Experts in the sports- and medical sector quickly came to learn about the wide scope of benefits that BLACKROLL® offered to treat muscle pain and fascia issues.
As of 2012, BLACKROLL® firmly established itself on the market, and got well supported and recommended by leaders in the health - sports and therapeutic industry. In the autumn of 2013 Marius Keckeisen restructured the company BLACKROLL® in order to enable and facilitate further growth. The shareholder company BLACKROLL AG was founded and located its headquarter office in Bottighofen, Switzerland.
- Made in Germany.
- 100 % recyclable.
- 100 % free of chemicals.
- According to quality management DIN ISO 9001:2000.
- Certified with the AGR-seal (excludes "BLACKR0LL® BLOCK").
- Robust and sustainable.
- Easy to clean.
- Heat stable (min. 110 °C).