Bergamot is a delicate citrus plant, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming.
- Soothing to the skin
- Used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
- Promotes a positive mood
- Apply to the skin while showering and enjoy its purifying skin benefits.
- Use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Apply to feet before bedtime to promote a restful sleep.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.